FOREST RANCH, Calif.—There is a great event happening over the weekend in Forest Ranch.
The event will raise money for veterans.
The Bambi Inn will be hosting their Annual Chili Cook-Off to benefit the Chico Veterans Resource Center.
The funds go toward helping veterans in need pay bills and buy household items.
Gates will open at 11 a.m. and the tasting starts at noon and goes until the chili runs out.
The event will also have live music and prizes.
Tickets are $10 for adults and $5 for kids, children five and under are free.
Stay with Action News Now for all of your local coverage. SIGN UP: Get our daily newsletter
- Chili Cook-Off in Forest Ranch Raises Money for Veterans
- Forest Ranch Controlled Burn
- Forest Ranch Residents Practice Fire Evacuations
- Forest Ranch woman hopes to save animal sanctuary from foreclosure
- Despite winter-weather, school's in session in Forest Ranch
- Forest Ranch Evacuation Drill to be Held Saturday
- Deadly Crash on Hwy 32 in Forest Ranch
- VIDEO: A Look at Forest Ranch After the Camp Fire
- Vegetation fire on both sides of Highway 32 near Forest Ranch
- Hwy 32 gets PLENTY of snow, Forest Ranch Pitt Stop open for business