EUREKA, Calif. - Three children who recently moved to Eureka from Redding decided to hold a lemonade stand to help raise money for victims of the Carr Fire.
Their mom says the kids came up with the idea on their own and hope the North State can contribute.
- Children Hold Lemonade Stand in Support of Carr Fire Victims
- Chico Girl Holds Lemonade Stand in Support of Carr Fire Relief
- Cal HOPE Shasta Provides Emotional Support for Carr Fire Victims
- Support victims of the Carr Fire with the Carr Fire Relief Fund
- Resources for Victims of Carr Fire
- Fraudulent Contractor Targets Carr Fire Victim
- Wildfire Recovery Meeting for Carr Fire Victims
- Free Legal Workshop for Carr Fire Victims
- Graham Nash Performs for Carr Fire Victims
- United Way, Tri Counties Bank support Carr Fire victims with $175K donation drive