REDDING, Calif. - Gonzalo Curiel, the California man convicted of killing two kids and abusing a third, was sentenced Wednesday to life in prison.
The victims are the nieces and nephew of Curiel's then-girlfriend, Tami Huntsman, and were under her care.
The bodies of the 7-year-old boy and 3-year-old girl were found in a storage facility in Redding.
Their older sister was found alive in Huntsman's car.
In February, Huntsman pleaded guilty for her roles in the murders and was sentenced to multiple life sentences.
- Child Killer Gonzalo Curiel Sentenced to Life in Prison
- Gonzalo Curiel Guilty of Murdering 2 Children in Salinas, Hiding Bodies in Redding
- Gridley man sentenced to life in child porn conviction
- Noonkester sentenced to life in prison for 2015 double-murder, has outburst in court
- Corning Man Sentenced to 38 Years to Life in Prison for Molestation
- California Revisits Three-Strike Life Sentences
- 2 life-term inmates suspected in California prison slaying
- Man sentenced to prison for rape of an intoxicated victim
- Yuba County man sentenced to 2 years in prison
- 3 prison officers sentenced to 15 years in inmate's death