Butte County sheriff office deputies made a traffic stop in the Chapmantown area on January 26th.
Deputies found the driver 28 year old Steven Thomas Green of Chico in the possession of almost 4 grams of cocaine.
Green was arrested and a search warrant was carried out for his home on C Street in Chapmantown.
The warrant found 78 grams of cocaine, 262 pounds of marijuana, and more than 2,000 dollars in cash.
Green was arrested and booked into the Butte County Jail for possession of cocaine for sales, transportation of cocaine, and possession of marijuana for sales.
He is being held on $500,000 bail.
- Chico traffic stop leads to drug arrest
- Oroville Traffic Stop Leads to Arrest on Drug Charges
- Redding traffic stop leads to arrests for drugs and gun
- A traffic stop in Anderson leads to a drug arrest
- Traffic stop ends in drug bust, arrests
- Traffic Stop Leads to Drug Bust in Orland
- Traffic Stop Leads to Drug Bust in Trinity County
- Traffic stop leads to arrest in attempted cell phone robbery
- Traffic Stop Leads to Arrest and Stolen Vehicle Recovery
- Traffic Stop Leads to Manhunt in Redding