Caring Choices, Butte County Public Health, Stonewall Alliance, and Faith Lutheran Church of Chico are hosting an event to support World AIDS Day.
The public is invited to join World AIDS Day as they fight against HIV, show support to those living with HIV, and commemorate those affected by AIDS-related illnesses.
The event is Friday December 1st at 6 p.m. at Faith Lutheran Church, 667 East First Avenue across from Bidwell Park.
The event will feature the Celebration Gospel Choir, former Mayor of Chico Scott Gruendl, Rev. Kathryn Gulbranson, and Pastor Ben Colahan.
Local AIDS quilts will be on display, donations of canned goods will be collected for the Caring Choices food pantry, and there will be free snacks and refreshments.
- Chico supports World AIDS Day
- Rite Aid Pharmacy Robbed in Chico
- Annual Chico Kite Day
- Chico Police support Next Door App
- Chico State supports bilingual teachers and programs
- World's rarest cars in downtown Chico
- Police: Redding and Chico Rite Aid Robberies Connected
- Chico State Move-In Day
- Veterans Day celebration in Chico
- Chico State Encouraging More Support for Senate Bill 968