CHICO, Calif - Three very talented Chico siblings will be starring in NBC’s hit series “Little Big Shots” hosted by Steve Harvey on Sunday.
Dustin, Starla and Valery Breshears are 10, 9 and 8 years old, they are award-winning soloists who attend the San Francisco Conservatory of Music.
On “Little Big Shots” the trio sat and chatted with Harvey and then performed their own award-winning arrangement of the “E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial” theme.
The siblings said classical music is their favorite to play.
The Breashears spoke about the national television appearance.
“We’re actually never nervous, we love to do it. I just love the sound and the way it feels,” the Breashears said.
“Little Big Shots” is a family-friendly show with no competition element, it celebrates phenomenal and talented kids.
Their appearance will air on NBC 24 Sunday at 7 p.m. PST.
- Chico siblings to star on NBC's 'Little Big Shots'
- Two shot after Chico party
- Skateboarding star Tony Hawk visits Chico
- Shots fired into Chico suburban home
- Chico police confirm one man shot
- Donations pour in for 13 siblings held captive in California
- A big donation for Chico’s skatepark
- Chico Walmart set to get big Upgrade
- Chico City Council Makes Big Decisions