CHICO, Calif. – A sister and brother in Chico are getting creative while out of school due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Carys and Wyatt Have created their own “Kidz News” channel. Carys is 10 and her mom said she loves to perform, while 13-year-old Wyatt is an aspiring film maker.
Their mom said Wyatt uses a green screen and Adobe Premier Software which he learned to use at a film camp over the summer. They decided to combine their talents while they’re stuck at home under Governor Gavin Newsom’s stay-at-home order.
Together they produce segments like the top 10 things to do while under quarantine. Everything from baking, art, playing with pets, and hosting fashion shows or building forts.
You and your kids can watch the show for yourself on YouTube at "Chico KIdz News", Click Here
- Chico siblings create own 'kidz news' channel
- Chico siblings to star on NBC's 'Little Big Shots'
- Crews rescue 2 people from Lindo Channel in Chico
- Chico Residents Create 'Cancel Kavanaugh' Event
- Chico Chamber of Commerce Creates Workforce Survey
- Chico fire rescue crews investigating reports of body seen in Lindo Channel
- Donations pour in for 13 siblings held captive in California
- Petition created to overturn Chico City Council marijuana ordinance
- Chico Police Department to Create Second Mobile Crisis Unit