The woman wanted for a Christmas Eve shooting in Chico has been captured in Southern California.
18 year old Alexanne Marie Danis, of Red Bluff was in San Bernardino County when police made contact.
Chico police named Danis a suspect in the December 24th shooting that happened in an alley in between West ast and 2nd Avenues.
Danis is being held at a San Bernardino County Jail pending criminal proceedings in that county, for new charges of providing false information to law enforcement officers.
Upon conclusion of that case, she will be transported to the Butte County Jail. Charges against Danis related to the Chico Police Department attempted murder warrant are pending, based on further review by the Butte County District Attorney’s Office.
- Chico shooting suspect arrested in Southern California
- Chico Police Arrest Shooting Suspects
- Oroville shooting suspects arrested
- Chico High Burglary Suspect Arrested
- Dangerous shooting suspect sentenced for Chico shooting
- Chico Fire Department & other local resources battling in Southern California
- Chico police arrest 2 suspects connected to drive-by shooting
- Police identify and arrest suspect in Chico Halloween shooting
- UPDATE: Suspect arrested for February shooting in Chico
- Suspect Arrested in Oroville Shooting