CHICO, Calif. – Upper Crust Bakery & Cafe will be on Food Network.
The downtown Chico eatery will be featured on Guy Fieri's Diners, Drive-ins and Dives.
With the episode based in Chico, two other restaurants are being featured as well, though we don't know which two they are yet.
The episode will air Friday, April 19, on Food Network.
Below is the episode synopsis from the official Triple D website:
"For this trip, Guy Fieri zeroes in on Chico, California, celebrating the town's food scene as residents and restaurant owners recover from ravaging fires that rocked the area. There's a wood-fired Italian spot cooking up powerhouse pork ragu and killer chicken, and a bakery servin' up standout savory specialties like their legendary black bean chili and a Korean pork salad. Plus, a pub elevating their grub with a 'Pho-rench Dip' and banh mi tacos."
- Chico restaurants featured on Food Network
- Chico fast food restaurant takes a new security precaution
- Food Network star will pick the 'perfect pairing'
- Chico restaurant offers CBD on the menu
- LemonShark Poké Restaurant Comes to Downtown Chico
- Butte County Says Restaurants Can't Serve Food with CBD Oil
- Sharing knowledge and fresh food, Chico State fights food insecurity
- Chico Restaurant is Down with Paper Drinking Straws
- Chico Jamaican Restaurant Celebrates 7 Years in Business
- Chico Fire responds to restaurant fire that leaves significant damage