Chico Calif.-- A popular health food restaurant in Chico has an interesting new product on the menu; you can now order a shot of CBD oil to add to your juice or smoothie at Fresh Twisted Café.
Many believe this product to be a big help when it comes to anxiety, inflammation and even depression.
But CBD oil can be controversial because it's something that can be an extract of marijuana.
Hemp CBD however is what they serve, and it is legal in all 50 states.
The problem with CBD from marijuana is that it can contain trace amounts of THC, but that's not the case with this supplement.
You can order it as an add on to any of the drinks, even salads and sandwiches.
Emlpoyees say the benefits can last up to about four hours.
- Chico restaurant offers CBD on the menu
- Butte County Says Restaurants Can't Serve Food with CBD Oil
- US Bank Stadium releases Superbowl LII menu
- LemonShark Poké Restaurant Comes to Downtown Chico
- Chico restaurants featured on Food Network
- CBD Oil Not Allowed as Food Additive
- Chico Builders Offer Alternate Park Exit
- Cook Off Offers Chico Residents CPR Lessons
- Chico Nissan-Hyundai Offers Free Filter Change