CHICO, Calif. - Chico police are continuing to investigate a shooting that happened late Wednesday, Aug. 15.
The shooting left one man injured. It happened around 9:30 p.m. Wednesday night near the intersection of Palm Ave. and East 10th Ave.
Police responded to reports of yelling and two to three shots fired. Witnesses said they saw a car speed away from the area.
Officers were unable to find a victim or a crime scene until about an hour later when a 24-year-old man walked into Enloe Medical Center with a gunshot wound. He is expected to be okay.
- Chico police investigating late-night shooting
- Chico police investigating two overnight shootings
- Police investigate shooting near Chico State campus
- Chico Police Investigate Possible Shooting Outside Apartments
- Chico police still investigating Wednesday shooting incident
- Chico Police Investigating Crime Spree
- Chico Police Arrest Shooting Suspects
- Chico Police Investigate Drive-by Shooting in Chapmantown
- Chico police arrest night-time prowler
- Chico police arrest night-time prowler, again