CHICO, Calif. - Chico police used technology to catch a burglary suspect from January.
Police said Kyle Baldwin broke into a business on Ridgewood Drive and East Lassen Ave. on January 22, 2019.
It was discovered that Baldwin had entered the business and stole numerous items. During the investigation, items were located inside the business that did not belong to the business or any of its employees. These items were believed to have been left behind by Baldwin. These items were sent to the Department of Justice to be processed for any DNA.
The results from the DNA test came back last Tuesday, police said the test identified they located DNA on the items from the investigation.
Police said they have had several contracts with Baldwin. He was arrested on Saturday, Sept. 14, and transported to Butte County Jail.
- Chico police catch burglary suspect from January
- Neighbors help catch Redding burglary suspect
- Chico Police arrest suspect in CVS burglary
- Chico High Burglary Suspect Arrested
- Marysville Police Arrest Burglary Suspect
- Vehicle Burglary Suspects Sought in Chico
- Police arrest suspect linked to burglary in south Chico
- Police Arrest 2 Burglary Suspects at Home in Chico
- Chico police use footprint match to arrest burglary suspects
- Chico Police arrest man for home burglary