CHICO, Calif. - Police arrested a suspect they say vandalized 14 cars in a Chico neighborhood.
Authorities arrested Cameron Lacy, 19, of Chico, in connection to car vandalism in the area of Cinder Creek Drive and Ruby River Drive on Feb. 23.
During the investigation, officers learned that Lacy had damaged 14 vehicles in the neighborhood.
Police said that most of the damage to the vehicles consisted of tires which had been punctured. The cost to repair the damage totaled thousands of dollars.
Lacy was booked into Butte County Jail on charges of felony vandalism.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Chico Police Department at (530) 897-4900.
The surveillance video below was sent to Action News Now in February of a suspect vandalizing cars in the area of Cinder Creek Drive and Ruby River Drive.
- Chico police arrest suspect accused of vandalizing 14 vehicles
- Chico Police Arrest Shooting Suspects
- Chico Police looking for Tea Bar vandalism suspect
- Vandalism leads to arrest in Chico
- Suspected veteran memorial vandal arrested in Redding
- Surveillance video shows vehicles being vandalized in north Chico
- Chico Police: Suspect Arrested in Guitar Assault
- Chico Police arrest suspect in two robberies
- Chico police chase, arrest suspected car burglar
- Chico police arrest home invasion suspect