CHICO, Calif. - Chico police arrested a man for prowling at Pick-n-Pull early Thursday morning.
Chico police responded to a report of a burglary alarm at Pick-n-Pull 397 E. Park Ave. The alarm company had contacted 911 to report a man within the fenced area of the property going through vehicles.
Officers located 32-year-old local transient David Bowers, inside the fenced area of the Pick-n-Pull.
Bowers was uncooperative and fled on foot to a nearby property, according to police.
Units that were monitoring the perimeter of the business were able to keep Bowers contained while K-9 Aron and his handler were brought in to search for Bowers, police said.
K-9 Aron located Bowers hiding under debris in a property.
Bowers was arrested without further incident. This is the third time the Chico Police Department has arrested Bowers for stealing from Pick and Pull-in 2019.
Bowers was transported to the Butte County Jail.
- Chico police arrest night-time prowler
- Chico police arrest night-time prowler, again
- Paradise prowler arrest
- Redding police arrest suspected prowler
- Redding Police: Neighborhood Prowlers Chased, Captured
- Redding Police arrest suspected armed prowler in evacuation zone
- Concerned Redding resident scares off prowler using their gun
- Chico Police Department: Man Arrested 5 Times in 3 Weeks
- Chico Police Arrest Shooting Suspects
- Chico police investigating late-night shooting