CHICO, Calif. - Chico Police are searching for two men who robbed the Rite Aid Pharmacy on Mangrove Avenue Friday night.
It happened at about 7:20 p.m. on Friday.
According to investigators, the men leaped over the pharmacy counter and over-powered the employees, assaulting one of them. They reportedly threatened the workers saying they had a gun though no gun was seen. They ordered the workers to give them specific narcotics they then stormed out the emergency exit.
Witnesses told police the two ran across Mangrove to the strip mall where they had parked their car and sped away. Chico Police put the word out to neighboring agencies but so far, no arrests.
The robbers were described as black men, about 20-years-old. One had long dreadlocks and was wearing jeans. The other was wearing black clothing and a black beanie.
Their car was described as a white, mid-sized sedan with license plate 6NHA401. Anyone with information is asked to call Chico Police at (530) 897-4911.
- Rite Aid Pharmacy Robbed in Chico
- Rite Aid Pharmacy robbed in Gridley
- ICYMI: Police Say Rite Aid Pharmacy Robberies in Chico and Redding Are Related
- Redding Rite-Aid robbed for 4th time this year
- Police: Redding and Chico Rite Aid Robberies Connected
- Car crashes into Rite Aid in Redding
- Rite-Aid robbery in Yuba County
- Walgreens pharmacy robbed of prescription drugs
- 3 arrested in connection to Redding, Corning Rite Aid robberies
- Redding police searching for second Rite Aid robbery suspect