A Chico man named a person of interest in his mother's murder isn't facing murder charges for the time being.
Instead he's now being charged with stealing his father's car.
32 year old Alton Facciuto was in court Wednesday where he pleaded not guilty to car theft.
District attorney Mike Ramsey tells us though Facciuto has not been named a suspect in his mother Sherry's murder he's not ruling out pursuing a murder charge.
No other suspect has been named in the case.
- Murder victims son appears in court
- Chico Murder Suspect Appears in Court
- Oroville murder suspect appeared in court Thursday
- Florida suspected school shooter appears in court
- Cottonwood Arson Suspect Makes First Court Appearance
- LATEST: Arbuckle murder suspect in court, victims identified
- Christmas pot couple make appearance in Nebraska court
- 'NorCal Rapist' Suspect Appears in Court, No Plea
- Redding Doctor Charged in Illegal Botox Operation Appears in Court
- Shasta County Chronic Offender to Appear in Court