Photo Gallery 3 Images
CHICO, Calif. - Chico Fire responded to a house fire in Chico on Shady Acres Court around noon on Thursday, Oct. 10.
Flames ripped through a home on Shady Acres court, parts of the roof collapsed into the garage. All residents of the home made it out safely, however, most of their house was destroyed due to this fire.
One firefighter injured his foot while working to put out the fire, Chico Fire told Action News Now.
Fire crews used hoses at all angels of the house to fight this house fire.
The cause of the fire is currently under investigation.
- Chico Fire responds to house fire
- Chico fire responds to smoke from B Street Public House
- Chico Fire responds to man in tree
- Crews respond to early morning house fire
- Firefighters respond to house fire in Magalia
- Chico Fire responds to restaurant fire that leaves significant damage
- Fire crews responded to fire in downtown Chico law office
- CAL FIRE respond to house fire in Thermalito
- Chico House Fire Damages Two Homes, Boat
- Chico house fire forces dozens to evacuate