CHICO, Calif. – An early-morning fire forced dozens of people from a house in Chico.
It happened at a house in the 1100 block of Ivy Street at around 12:30 a.m. Monday.
Chico fire said the fire started in the back of the house.
Firefighters extinguished the flames quickly. There were no injuries.
Emergency crews closed Ivy Street and evacuated several neighbors until the situation was safe.
Authorities are still investigating the cause of the fire.
- Chico house fire forces dozens to evacuate
- Klamathon Fire Forces Evacuations
- Chico Traffic Increases Following Camp Fire Evacuations
- Fire on Southwest airliner forces 139 passengers to evacuate
- Fire forces evacuations in Placer County, 30% contained
- Dozens of headstones vandalized in Chico Cemetery
- Chico Fire responds to house fire
- Flooding Evacuations
- Delta Fire: All Evacuations Lifted
- Stone Fire: Evacuation Warning Lifted