CHICO, Calif. - Chico's compost facility is reopening to the public on Nov. 1.
Beginning Friday, the facility on Cohasset Road will once again operate at full capacity, accepting both commercial and residential green waste.
To make sure it stays within its capacity, waste management will be composting off-site.
Finished compost will still be sold at the Chico facility.
There is also new pricing, but loads containing leaves only will be accepted for free until Jan. 1.
- Chico compost facility to fully reopen in November
- Max Capacity at Chico Compost Facility Causes Temporary Closure
- Paradise Fire Department is fully reopened
- City Compost Facility is Temporarily Closed due to Full Capacity
- Rawson Fire fully contained
- Ferguson Fire is Fully contained
- Mendocino Complex Fire Fully Contained
- Chico Facilities Regulate Use of 3D Printers
- Lifetouch Production Facility to Close in Chico
- Chico Community Observatory Reopens, Better Than Ever