CHICO, Calif. - Calling all olive oil lovers; a Butte County business with a record of leading in its industry is getting some food-show love.
The Chico-based California Olive Ranch will be highlighting several of its products at the upcoming Winter Fancy Food Show in San Francisco on Sunday, Jan. 19 through Tuesday, Jan. 21.
At the show, the company plans to showcase all three product collections under the California Olive Ranch brand.
Those looking for oil made strictly from California olives there is the "100% California Everyday" product line, it's available in three sizes.
If this doesn't suit your style, a more premium option is available from them, "California Reserve Collection" offers single varietals and it's well known and awarded Miller's Blend, made with 100% California extra virgin olive oil.
The business continues to lead the olive oil category with the number one best-selling extra virgin olive oil item two years running, and the number four olive oil brand in America.
In 2019, California Olive Ranch received the "Award of Excellence" from the Los Angeles International Extra Virgin Olive Oil Competition bringing award totals over 110 in less than 15 years.
If you want to read more about the business, CLICK HERE.
- Chico-based 'California Olive Ranch' to be highlighted at Winter Fancy Food Show
- Chico building catches flames on Olive Street
- Forest Ranch Controlled Burn
- Despite winter-weather, school's in session in Forest Ranch
- Mike Tyson breaks ground on California marijuana ranch
- California Nut Festival Delivers Big Check to Patrick Ranch
- United Way of Northern California Kicks Off Winter Food Drive
- Holiday Tea and Fashion Show Benefit at Patrick Ranch
- Ranch Fire reaches 100% containment
- Winter ‘Gift Show’ at the Chico Art Center