CHICO, Calif. - The city of Chico announced its new online citizen engagement tool, 'Engaged Chico.'
The tool will provide citizens of Chico with a convenient way to submit feedback to elected officials and city staff, officials announced Wednesday.
On the platform, Chico citizens can give feedback, suggest ideas and have additional ways to be heard at actual council meetings.
Those who sign up in Engaged Chico will be notified immediately of new postings and when council agendas are uploaded. When the agendas are uploaded, people will be able to comment on the items and the comments will be submitted directly to the Chico City Council and staff.
To visit the Engaged Chico portal, CLICK HERE.
The city is also encouraging people to participate in the community visioning survey, which will prioritize eight vision statements which were identified by the city council at a meeting in February.
To view the community visioning survey, CLICK HERE.
- Chico announces online civic engagement tool
- BCSO Launches New Online Tool, "Citizen Rims"
- Redding Civic Auditorium 2-day Music Festival Announces Lineup
- Chico Idol winners announced
- Singer Ed Sheeran is engaged
- Chico cyber-bullying case getting attention online
- Chico Unified School District’s New Online School
- Two Arrested After Online Date in Chico Turns Into Robbery
- Chico Police records division announces new hours
- Management from Civic Auditorium Clarify Relationship with Bethel Church