BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - The Chico women's club is hosting support groups to help the community heal from the Camp Fire.
There will be a total of seven sessions, all held by the North Valley Mutual Aid and the Council for Grieving.
Anyone is welcome to attend.
"This is all really intended to support us in the process of moving through the grief that we're all experiencing at this horrendous and unexpected change in our lives," said Malama Mcneil, a community volunteer with the club.
The club is located at 592 E 3rd Street, Chico.
The sessions will be held at the following times.
Nov. 26 from 1-4 p.m.
Dec. 10, 17 and 24 from 1-4 p.m.
Nov. 29 from 6-9 p.m.
Dec. 27 from 2-5 p.m. and 6-9 p.m.
- Chico Women's Club Hosts Support Group for Camp Fire Evacuees
- Chico Women's Club hosts congressional candidate forum
- Group Gives Away Handmade Quilts to Camp Fire Evacuees
- Biggs Rancher Hosts Christmas Benefit for Camp Fire Evacuees
- New Distribution Center Opens for Camp Fire Evacuees in Chico
- ThirdLove Gives Love to Camp Fire Evacuees
- Camp Fire Evacuees Search for Affordable Housing
- How Donations Get to Camp Fire Evacuees
- FEMA: What's Next for Camp Fire Evacuees
- Wattles Given Away to Camp Fire Evacuees