CHICO, Calif. - Week eight just wrapped up and the Chico Police Department's specialized Street Crimes Unit is not slowing down.
Officers focused patrols in city parks, near motels and shopping centers.
The goal of the specialized unit is to crack down on "quality of life crimes," which includes robbery, bike and property theft and drug offenses.
So far this summer, officers have arrested 119 people.
See a breakdown of this week's arrests below.
Marc Lopes, 47, of Chico
Lopes was arrested for an outstanding warrant for disorderly donduct.
Sarah Houston, 34, of Chico
Houston was arrested for possession of narcotics and narcotics paraphernalia.
Perry Lynch, 29, of Chico
Lynch was arrested for possession of burglary tools, possession of narcotics paraphernalia, and a felony violation of probation.
Brian Burt, 27, of Chico
Burt was arrested possession of narcotics paraphernalia.
Adam Barry, 36, of Chico
Barry was arrested for disorderly intoxicated conduct.
- Chico Street Crimes Unit: 16 arrests made
- Chico Street Crimes Unit: More arrests made in week 9
- Chico Street Crimes Unit: 13 arrests made in week 7
- Chico Street Crimes Unit: 5 arrests made in week 8
- Chico Street Crimes Unit Makes 76 Arrests in 3 Weeks
- 14 arrests made in first week, Chico PD Street Crimes
- Chico Police Street Crimes Unit Disbanded
- Chico police bring back street crimes unit
- 21 More Arrests from the ‘Chico Street Crimes Unit’
- Chico Police Street Crimes Unit Makes 25 Weekend Arrests