CHICO, Calif. - Chico State opened a new agriculture center adding new degree programs and focusing on more research into environmental issues.
In what started as a small initiative several years ago, Chico State has now opened the Center for Regenerative Agriculture and Resilient Systems. The center will provide new degrees in the field of regenerative science and agriculture along with new research at the University Farm.
The public could also see added benefits through the increase in education and awareness.
The regenerative farm practices will improve and address environmental issues. That includes reducing greenhouse gases, building topsoil and addressing food and water insecurity.
- Chico State opens new agriculture center
- Chico State opens new exhibit
- Chico to Open Emergency Warming Center
- LaMalfa Talks on Agriculture Tariffs
- The Scariest Agriculture in Town
- FEMA Opens Recovery Center
- CSUC Agriculture department gets million dollar gift
- Seized Marijuana Equipment aids Agriculture Students
- Firefighters respond to escaped agricultural burn
- Chico State graduates open hot yoga studio in Chico