CHICO, Calif. - Students of the Introduction to Entrepreneurship class at Chico State put their business concepts to the test.
Like the tv show 'Shark Tank', the students shared their ideas Thursday to local professionals, including Action News Now morning anchor Julia Yarbough. The professionals served as potential investors who gave students feedback and pointers on ideas.
The concepts included a mobile kiosk for test supplies, an alarm clock that wakes you up with natural light, and a service for themed children's parties.
- Chico State business students propose concepts to local professionals
- Chico Professional Hacker's Warning for Uber Users
- Chico City Council approves concept to relocate Jesus Center
- Chico State students vote to reject proposed fee increases
- Chico State Student Photo Scandal
- Chico State Students Honor Cesar Chavez
- Student Fees to Increase at Chico State
- New Student Orientations Begin at Chico State
- Chico State President welcomes back students