CHICO, Calif. - The Chico State University Farm is selling plants like hot cakes.
The farm is hosting a plant sale for the next couple of weekends.
And things like organic veggies and herb starts are drawing lots of customers.
They also have annuals and perennials, and of course, a variety of veggies.
“We kind of just decide what we feel like growing you know what does good in the area and what is interesting to everybody,” said Matt Housley.
The public plant sale run Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays through April 29. The hours of operation are noon to 5 p.m. on Fridays and 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on weekends.
Plants range in price from $2 to $5.
The farm is located at Nicolas C Shouten Lane in Durham.
- Chico State University Farm Plant Sale
- Chico State University Speaks on "Consent"
- Chico State Named in Top Ten of Most Sustainable Universities
- Farm City Harvest Festival in Chico Saturday
- Farming accident leaves one man dead in Chico
- Chico 'Plant Barn' Revives 'Green Thumbs' for Camp Fire Survivors
- Stolen Property, Firearms Found at Yard Sale in Chico
- Chico store pays sales tax for select feminine hygiene products
- BloodSource Drive at Chico State
- Enrollment increases at Chico State