Photo Gallery 1 Images
Chico, Calif. -- Sections of Chico's downtown roundabout will be closed this morning through August as the city completes a beautification project to add new irrigation, masonry and plants.
The roundabout project may slow you down a bit if you're headed to work or school, in particular, if you're heading from Mangrove to turn left onto Flume, you'll have to take a detour for a few blocks.
In addition to the roundabout on East 2nd and Flume, they're working on the one near the university on 1st street.
it's going to be about two months before the work is complete, and they're working from 6 a.m. until 4:30 p.m., so be on the lookout for cones and construction workers, and take it slow through these areas.
- Chico Roundabout Beautification May Delay Some Drivers
- New Proposed Roundabout Construction
- Suspected DUI driver arrested in Chico
- UPDATE: Expect Chico traffic delays due to train trestle repairs
- Storm Sewer Project Expected to Cause Traffic Delays in Chico
- Chico’s Eighth Avenue Getting Safety Improvements, Causes Delays
- Chico Community Ballet's "Cinderella" is this Weekend After Fire Delay
- Drunk driver crashes into the old Rabo bank in Chico
- Chico Police Officer Recognized For Taking Impaired Drivers Off Roads
- Chico Police: FedEx Driver Accused of Indecent Exposure