Photo Gallery 1 Images
Chico, Calif. -- Sections of Chico's downtown roundabout will be closed this morning through August as the city completes a beautification project to add new irrigation, masonry and plants.
The roundabout project may slow you down a bit if you're headed to work or school, in particular, if you're heading from Mangrove to turn left onto Flume, you'll have to take a detour for a few blocks.
In addition to the roundabout on East 2nd and Flume, they're working on the one near the university on 1st street.
it's going to be about two months before the work is complete, and they're working from 6 a.m. until 4:30 p.m., so be on the lookout for cones and construction workers, and take it slow through these areas.
- Chico Roundabout Beautification May Delay Some Drivers
- Roundabout project proposed in north Chico
- New Proposed Roundabout Construction
- Meeting set to discuss proposed Eaton Road Roundabout
- Suspected DUI driver arrested in Chico
- Driver hospitalized after rollover crash in Chico
- UPDATE: Expect Chico traffic delays due to train trestle repairs
- Storm Sewer Project Expected to Cause Traffic Delays in Chico
- Chico’s Eighth Avenue Getting Safety Improvements, Causes Delays
- Chico Community Ballet's "Cinderella" is this Weekend After Fire Delay