CHICO, Calif. -- Chico police are still searching Friday night for the driver in a hit-and-run that sent a man to the hospital with injuries.
The hit-and-run happened just before 1 p.m. on Thursday on East Lindo Avenue just off Mangrove.
Chico police now say they're looking for the driver of a blue sedan they say is responsible for hitting a man with the car behind the grocery store.
Witnesses told police the car later drove away westbound on Mangrove.
Police said they found the victim with lacerations on his face.
The victim is a homeless man who is known to frequent in the area, according to police.
Police said the victim was taken to the hospital with moderate injuries.
- Chico Police searching for hit-and-run driver
- Chico Police Hit and Run Arrest
- Anderson police need help finding hit-and-run driver
- Gridley Police Searching for Suspect in Fatal Hit and Run
- Chico Police: Driver hits car, then 2 dump trucks
- Chico Police Arrest Hit and Run, DUI Suspect
- Chico homeless man killed in Hit & Run
- Hit and Run Injures Chico Child
- Authorities search for driver involved in deadly hit and run in Biggs
- Chico Police searching for stabbing witnesses