CHICO, Calif. - Just before 6 p.m. Tuesday, the Chico Police Department received a report of a disturbance with someone who was possibly armed on W. 3rd Avenue and Arcadian Avenue.
Police say it was a domestic dispute between a man and two women he was seeing.
The man and the girlfriend confronted one of the girls.
No gun was found.
No arrests have been made so far.
Police are still investigating to see if those involved committed any crimes.
- Chico Police respond to domestic disturbance
- Chico police respond to 2 stabbing incidents
- Police: Murder of Oroville grandmother 'brutal' and 'disturbing'
- Chico Police Respond to Neighborhood with Guns Drawn
- Police respond to stabbing on White Avenue in Chico
- Chico man arrested for felony domestic violence and attempted kidnapping
- Domestic violence dispute causes short school lock down in Chico
- Chico Fire responds to man in tree
- Redding man fought police during domestic violence arrest
- Disturbance in Happy Valley Home Leads to Shooting