The Chico Police Department Records Division is announcing new hours of operation, with an emphasis on providing more streamlined and efficient service to the public as well as offering expedited service-time for partnering law enforcement agencies.
Beginning Monday, January 8, 2018, the Records Division will be open and available to the public Monday through Thursday, 8:00AM until 4:00PM. Fridays, the Records Division will be CLOSED to the public for all services except processing Vehicle Releases, which will still be available. Records clerks will also be available Fridays to address administrative items for partnering law enforcement agencies. While the Records Division will be closed to the public, Records Clerks will continue to perform administrative duties, working select hours Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
The Chico Police Department’s Records Clerks perform a host of regular duties in support of the public as well as for police officers. We encourage the public to take note of the new hours of operation to avoid conflicts in obtaining pertinent records information.
Below are some of the more popular records-related Items which will NO LONGER be available on Fridays:
Public Record Requests
Availability of Media and Arrest Logs
New Hours: Monday – Thursday, 8:00AM – 4:00PM. CLOSED Fridays
*Officers may conduct Citation Sign-Off’s on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
**Media and Arrest Logs will be available for viewing the following Monday
- Chico Police records division announces new hours
- Chico Idol winners announced
- Chico Kmart announces closure
- Chico police investigate 3 stabbings in 10 hours
- Chico State reduces hours, carbon footprint
- Butte County Sheriff's Office records unit special hours
- Chico announces online civic engagement tool
- Two Chico Businesses Robbed at Gunpoint Within 24 hours
- Chico Mall changes hours temporarily due to coronavirus
- Redding police chief announces retirement