The Chico Police Department Records Division is announcing new hours of operation, with an emphasis on providing more streamlined and efficient service to the public as well as offering expedited service-time for partnering law enforcement agencies.
Beginning Monday, January 8, 2018, the Records Division will be open and available to the public Monday through Thursday, 8:00AM until 4:00PM. Fridays, the Records Division will be CLOSED to the public for all services except processing Vehicle Releases, which will still be available. Records clerks will also be available Fridays to address administrative items for partnering law enforcement agencies. While the Records Division will be closed to the public, Records Clerks will continue to perform administrative duties, working select hours Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
The Chico Police Department’s Records Clerks perform a host of regular duties in support of the public as well as for police officers. We encourage the public to take note of the new hours of operation to avoid conflicts in obtaining pertinent records information.
Below are some of the more popular records-related Items which will NO LONGER be available on Fridays:
Public Record Requests
Availability of Media and Arrest Logs
New Hours: Monday – Thursday, 8:00AM – 4:00PM. CLOSED Fridays
*Officers may conduct Citation Sign-Off’s on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
**Media and Arrest Logs will be available for viewing the following Monday
- Chico Police records division announces new hours
- Butte County Sheriff's Office records unit special hours
- Chico Enterprise Record Brings Back Gridley News
- Chico Police Department Devotes Thousands of Hours to Carr Fire Aid
- Postal Service holiday hours
- Chico Police Investigating Crime Spree
- Chico Police Alert: Missing Juvenile
- Chico sons of Italy hoping to set new Meatball Record
- New Hours Start This Weekend for FEMA Disaster Recovery Centers in Chico and Oroville
- Chico Police: NO Threat to Chico High School