UPDATE 10:02 a.m. Monday, March 18, 2019 - The Chico Police Department has released the identity of the driver in a suspected DUI crash early Monday morning.
The driver has been identified as Sean Biswurm, 33.
Stay tuned for updates.
CHICO, Calif. - The Chico Police Department arrested a person for a suspected DUI after a rollover crash with another vehicle Monday morning.
Police say the suspect hit the other car just after midnight Monday in the area of Humboldt Avenue, between Wall Street and Flume Street. Police say the suspect is now behind bars at the Butte County Jail, suspected of driving under the influence.
Action News Now is working to learn the identity of the person arrested, and the condition of the other people involved in the crash.
- Chico police make DUI arrest after overnight crash
- Chico Police: Man Arrested In DUI Collision
- Paradise police arrest DUI suspect
- Chico woman arrested for DUI after three-car crash
- Suspected DUI driver arrested in Chico
- Chico Police Arrest Hit and Run, DUI Suspect
- Chico Police: Man arrested in DUI hit & run
- DUI arrest retraction
- Chico Police Officer injured while making arrest
- Police investigating two deaths overnight in Chico