Chico, Calif.-- Chico police are searching for the person who vandalized Camellia Courtyard on Vallombrosa Avenue in Chico.
The suspect shattered three glass panels on a french-window at the Tea Bar restaurant, bent a metal sign and uprooted dozens of plants along the property.
Management at Tea Bar says they were alerted to the incident at about 3:45 a.m. Monday - the security company was alerted to the alarm going off after the windows were broken, and called the property manager.
The restaurant is still set to open during regular business hours.
We will continue to bring you the latest information on the investigation.
- Chico Police looking for Tea Bar vandalism suspect
- Neighboring Businesses Say Tea Bar Vandalism is No Surprise
- 'Chico First' Demands Action on Public Vandalism
- Chico Police: Suspect steals shoes, fights employees
- Chico Police: Suspect Arrested in Guitar Assault
- Chico Police Arrest One Person For Shooting Outside of Downtown Chico Bar
- Chico High Burglary Suspect Arrested
- Serial Suspect: Chico Neighbors Concerned
- Chico bar warns customers about date rape drug circulating at city bars
- Chico Woman Behind Bars After Spitting on Cop