Chico, Calif.-- Chico police are searching for the person who vandalized Camellia Courtyard on Vallombrosa Avenue in Chico.
The suspect shattered three glass panels on a french-window at the Tea Bar restaurant, bent a metal sign and uprooted dozens of plants along the property.
Management at Tea Bar says they were alerted to the incident at about 3:45 a.m. Monday - the security company was alerted to the alarm going off after the windows were broken, and called the property manager.
The restaurant is still set to open during regular business hours.
We will continue to bring you the latest information on the investigation.
- Chico Police looking for Tea Bar vandalism suspect
- Neighboring Businesses Say Tea Bar Vandalism is No Surprise
- Chico police arrest suspect accused of vandalizing 14 vehicles
- Chico Police Arrest Shooting Suspects
- 'Chico First' Demands Action on Public Vandalism
- Dozens of headstones vandalized in Chico Cemetery
- Vandalism leads to arrest in Chico
- Wanted Felon Behind Bars After Hitting Chico Police Car
- Chico Police: Suspect steals shoes, fights employees
- Chico Police: Suspect Arrested in Guitar Assault