CHICO, Calif. - The Chico Police Department arrested a man for a home burglary on Nov. 2 on the 1900 block of Normal Avenue.
The homeowner reported a transient man, later identified as Howard Todd, leaving the front door of the home.
Officers say Todd entered the home through a dog door and was found in possession of multiple items of jewelry belonging to the neighbor.
Due to preexisting burns, Todd received medical treatment before being transported to the Butte County Jail.
- Chico Police arrest man for home burglary
- Police Arrest 2 Burglary Suspects at Home in Chico
- Chico Police arrest suspect in CVS burglary
- Chico Transient Arrested for Burglary
- Chico High Burglary Suspect Arrested
- Police arrest 2 in Redding home burglary
- Chico police arrest Sacramento man after naked burglary
- Marysville Police Arrest Burglary Suspect
- Chico police arrest home invasion suspect
- Two arrested for north Chico burglary