CHICO, Calif. - The Chico Police Department arrested a man for reportedly stabbing his neighbor during a fight on Sunday.
Police were called to a home on Manzanita Avenue at around 5:25 p.m. on Sept. 2 for a report of a stabbing. Officers found a 58-year-old Chico man suffering from a stab wound to the abdomen. He was rushed to the hospital with serious injuries, but is expected to recover.
As the investigation developed, police determined neighbor Dennis Hodges, 67, stabbed the victim during a dispute.
Hodges was arrested without incident. Police say he was booked into the Butte County Jail on charges of assault with a deadly weapon.
- Chico Police: Man Arrested for Stabbing Neighbor
- Chico police investigate stabbing
- Redding Police: Man Arrested for Attempted Stabbing
- Redding police arrest stabbing suspect
- Paradise Police arrest stabbing suspect
- Police investigating stabbing near downtown Chico
- Chico Police searching for stabbing witnesses
- Chico police respond to 2 stabbing incidents
- Chico police investigating stabbing on Nord Avenue
- Serial Suspect: Chico Neighbors Concerned