CHICO, Calif.- Chico Police say they made two arrests in connection with a shooting of an 18-year-old man on Warner Street.
19-year-old Elias Parker and 20-year-old Joshua Williams, both of Chico, are charged with the crime.
Police say the victim was shot in the face during a drug deal gone bad, then dumped along the road.
It happened at 12:35 p.m. Saturday afternoon on the 1100 block of Warner Street, where it was first reported as a hit and run involving a pedestrian.
- Chico Police Arrest Shooting Suspects
- Chico shooting suspect arrested in Southern California
- Chico police arrest 2 suspects connected to drive-by shooting
- Police identify and arrest suspect in Chico Halloween shooting
- Chico Police: Suspect Arrested in Guitar Assault
- Chico Police arrest suspect in two robberies
- Chico police chase, arrest suspected car burglar
- Oroville shooting suspects arrested
- Chico High Burglary Suspect Arrested
- Dangerous shooting suspect sentenced for Chico shooting