Chico, Calif.- Chico Police arrived on the scene in the area of East 21st Street and Laurel Street around 7 p.m. Sunday night after receiving several calls reporting a possible drive-by shooting.
According to police, after searching the area, evidence of a shooting was found between Sunrise Court and Ricky Court.
Evidence found suggests a vehicle and a pedestrian were involved. Police are unable to confirm that anyone was shot at this time, although they did find evidence of shots fired.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to call the Chico Police Department.
- Chico Police Investigate Drive-by Shooting in Chapmantown
- Chico Police: Transient grabbed Chapmantown Child's Arm
- Chapmantown Night Out 2018
- Chico police investigating two overnight shootings
- Chico Police Investigate Possible Shooting Outside Apartments
- Chico police still investigating Wednesday shooting incident
- Police investigate shooting near Chico State campus
- Chapmantown gets a cleanup thanks to friendly volunteers
- Saturday Drive-By Shooting in Chico Is Still Being Investigated
- Police identify suspect in Chico drive-by shooting