CHICO, Calif. – On Wednesday at around 1:30 p.m. Chico Police received a report of a FedEx driver, identified as 34-year-old Jeremy Deyoung, who exposed his genitals to a woman while on duty.
The victim noticed the FedEx driver as she was carrying laundry at her apartment complex in the 1100 block of Stewart Ave. He made a comment to the victim regarding a need to clean his laundry as well, stating that he was not wearing any underwear. Deyoung then asked the victim for a piece of string to hold his shorts up, and the victim went to her apartment to retrieve a string for him.
When the victim returned, the FedEx driver then dropped his shorts, exposing his genitals to the victim. The victim returned to her home and called the Chico Police. Deyoung was seen leaving the area in a FedEx truck.
Chico Police officers contacted Deyoung at a local FedEx building and informed the company of the accusations against their employee. FedEx management has stated that Deyoung would not be having any further contact with the public and that they would be considering their administrative options.
- Chico Police: FedEx Driver Accused of Indecent Exposure
- FedEx delivery driver found safe after missing in the Siskiyou’s
- Chico Police Officer Recognized For Taking Impaired Drivers Off Roads
- Chico Police searching for hit-and-run driver
- Chico Police: Driver hits car, then 2 dump trucks
- Suspected DUI driver arrested in Chico
- Chico Roundabout Beautification May Delay Some Drivers
- Driver hospitalized after rollover crash in Chico
- Chico police arrest suspect accused of vandalizing 14 vehicles
- Local Police Target Distracted Drivers