UPDATE 8:00 a.m. Monday, November 11, 2019 - A 64-year-old man is in the hospital Monday morning with major injuries after the Chico police said he was hit while walking across the street Sunday evening.
The crash involved two cars, officers determined one of the drivers, Karen Bumgarner was driving under the influence, Officers said.
Police arrested Bumgarner charged her with felony DUI causing injury.
The victim was taken to the hospital and is expected to be okay.
UPDATE 10:30 p.m. Sunday, November 10, 2019 - Chico Police said they arrested one person Sunday night for driving under the influence.
We are still working to get more details.
CHICO, Calif. - The Chico Police Department reported a vehicle versus pedestrian in the area of Esplanade and Cohasset around 6 p.m. on Sunday.
Chico Police confirmed one person was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
We are continuing to follow this and will have the latest information when it is available.
- 1 person arrested for driving under the influence
- Oroville missing person arrested
- Influencers prepare for an Instagram without likes
- UPDATE: One person killed, Wrong Person Arrested in Redding Crash
- Beach club owner rips into freeloading Instagram 'influencers'
- Sheriff: Person of Interest in Decapitation May Be Driving To California
- Chico police arrest 2 suspects connected to drive-by shooting
- Torres Shelter sock drive
- Driving on Interstate 5
- Hilltop drive exit construction