Chico, Calif.-- The poor air quality is not just terrible for your health, it can clog up your vehicle as well.
So, Chico Nissan-Hyundai is swapping out air filters, free of charge.
Chico Nissan's Ryan Sutton and Service Manager Ron Guilliams say we're all feeling the impacts of the smoke, so they want to help however they can.
They explain, cars have a re-circulation feature that may protect you when you're driving, but your car is sucking in that air we're trying to protect ourselves from.
The car has 2 filters, one for the passenger cabin and one for your engine, and they both need to be swapped out every 15,000 miles or so, but especially right now.
If you drive a Nissan or Hyundai, the local Chico Nissan-Hyundai will replace them both for you free of charge.
You're asked to call the service department at 530-891-1777, it's located at 575 Manzanita Ave, Chico, CA 95926.
- Chico Nissan-Hyundai Offers Free Filter Change
- Chico Hyundai Splits From Chico Nissan
- Chico Nissan Hyundai Undergoing Major Renovations
- Chico to Install Special Filters in Storm Drains to Stamp Out Pollution
- 2018 Nissan Almond Bowl Car Giveaway Underway
- Court tosses out $210M deal over Hyundai, Kia gas mileage
- Local business offering free Christmas tree disposal
- Butte Regional Transit Offers Free Fare Day
- Free gospel music workshop in Chico
- Free tax preparation services in Chico