CHICO, Calif. - Police arrested a Chico man after they say he intentionally hit his wife's car while driving.
The incident happened around 2 p.m. on Tuesday on Filbert Avenue.
Both the victim and her dog, which was in the car with her when it happened, were not injured.
Police say Wayne Packer was in violation of a domestic violence restraining order and was intoxicated when he hit her car.
Packer is now behind bars facing charges of assault with a deadly weapon.
- Chico Man Arrested for Attempted Assault on Ex-Wife
- UPDATE: Chico man hits wife with car
- Attempted robbery suspect arrested in Downtown Chico
- Chico man arrested for felony domestic violence and attempted kidnapping
- Chico Police: Suspect Arrested in Guitar Assault
- Chico Man Arrested for Assault with a Deadly Weapon
- Man Arrested for Allegedly Assaulting Employee at the Chico Mall
- Oroville Man Arrested for Ex-Wife's Murder
- Redding Man Arrested for Attempted Carjacking
- Redding Police: Man Arrested for Attempted Stabbing