Photo Gallery 1 Images
Chico Calif.—According to Chico Police officers responded to a domestic violence dispute at the Chico Commons Apartments.
Once arriving on scene officers contacted the victim and determined that the boyfriend held the victim against her will by holding knife to her throat, threatening to kill her.
He was violating a domestic violence restraining order.
Officers attempted to contact the suspect, but he was inside the apartment destroying things.
Without warning the suspect opened the sliding glass door, and jumped over the railing.
He landed on the ground and was taken into custody.
The boyfriend, 25 year old Stephen Brouwer was arrested for assault with a deadly weapon, making terrorist threats, false imprisonment, violation of Domestic Violence Restraining Order, and felony vandalism.
- Chico Man Arrested for Assault with a Deadly Weapon
- Manton man arrested for assault with a deadly weapon
- Corning woman arrested for assault with a deadly weapon
- Humboldt County sheriff deputies arrest man for assault with deadly weapon
- Chico Police: Suspect Arrested in Guitar Assault
- Man Arrested for Allegedly Assaulting Employee at the Chico Mall
- Chico Man Arrested for Attempted Assault on Ex-Wife
- Man Arrested After Locking Himself in Bathroom with Weapon
- Maryland GOP candidate raffles off AR-15 assault weapon
- Dick's Sporting Goods stops selling assault-style weapons