CHICO, Calif. - The Chico Mall has a new owner.
Real Estate Investor Ethan Conrad bought the mall for $35 million according to the Sacramento Business Journal.
Conrad is credited by the Luxe Insider Magazine for revitalizing properties throughout Sacramento.
There is no word yet on any proposed changes being made to the mall while under new ownership.
- Chico Mall Gets New Owner
- Chico Mall hosts blood drive
- Mall-goers, businesses react to changes at the Chico Mall
- Halloween events coming to the Chico Mall
- Chico Mall welcomes new Xfinity location
- Man Robs Chico Mall Jewelry Store
- The Future of the Chico Mall
- New stores come to the Chico Mall
- 2-week carnival comes to the Chico Mall
- Planet Fitness comes to the Chico Mall