Some local youth are proving that Chico's Got Talent!
Action News Now's Stephanie Lin was invited to be a judge at this year's Chico Idol singing competition.
Roughly 20 boys and girls from schools all around Chico competed in the final round. It was an incredibly difficult decision to narrow the field in both divisions, but several winners emerged.
Congratulations to Keahi Davis for winning first place in the junior division. The audience and judges were moved by her beautiful rendition of, "How Far I'll Go" from the Disney film, Moana. Mia Coleman took first place in the senior division, for her performance of "Hello" by Adele.
The Children's Choir of Chico is now fundraising for a trip to Europe. If you'd like to support, go to ChildrensChoirofChico.org.
- Chico Idol winners announced
- Asphalt Cowboys 2018 parade theme winner announced
- Former Teen Pop Idol David Cassidy Dies
- Chico Police records division announces new hours
- Oscars winners 2019: See the full list of winners
- Golden Globes: The winners list
- Predicting winners for the 90th annual 'Oscars'
- No winners in Saturday's Powerball drawing
- Chico City Council Removes Chico Airport Commissioner
- Chico Hyundai Splits From Chico Nissan