CHICO, Calif. - The Chico Enterprise-Record is honoring Pleasant Valley High School Coach Brett Silva after his death.
The Chico E-R will hold its 47th annual Hall of Fame Awards next month.
Silva is one of three inductees.
Silva’s brother Rick said some of his players are excited about the recognition and Silva had a much larger impact than he even knew.
- Chico E-R to honor local high school coach after his death
- Family of Chico high school coach killed in car crash reacts to "guilty" plea
- Chromebooks for High School Students in Chico
- Chico High's comeback kicker
- Fallen firefighter honored in Chico
- Chico Police: NO Threat to Chico High School
- High School Internships Help Local Businesses
- Los Molinos High School honored for tech career programs
- High School Honor Band Featured at Harlen Adams Theatre
- Man sentenced to 6 years in state prison for vehicular homicide in beloved Chico coach's death