CHICO, Calif. - The Chico City Council will discuss regulating different aspects of Bidwell Park at its meeting on Sept. 18.
One of the main proposals they will discuss is the possibility of changing the park's closing time to 11 p.m.
Additionally, they will also be discussing ways to make the barbeque spaces safer, in order to prevent fire.
The Bidwell Bowl Amphitheatre is also up for discussion in regards to making the space more regulated. Some say that the space should only be used for special events requiring a permit.
The Chico City Council meeting takes place on Sept. 18 at 6 p.m. in the Chico City Council Chambers.
- Chico City Council to Discuss Bidwell Park Changes
- Bidwell Park rehab walkers
- Chico Council set to Discuss City Budget
- Chico City Council to discuss 'Simplicity Village'
- Chico City Council discusses raising sales tax
- City of Chico, fire and gate restrictions for Bidwell Park
- Chico City Council approvals
- Changes for Bidwell Park Barbecuers
- Bidwell Bark filled the park
- Lower Bidwell Park's fire danger