The City of Chico is getting a $50,000 dollar donation from PG&E to help repair roads. The city council voted Wednesday night to accept the money which must specifically be used to repair damage caused by the huge increase in traffic since the Camp Fire. Potholes are particularly noticeable around the FEMA Assistance Center at the Chico Mall. Chico city manager Mark Orme said it's not clear exactly when the money will come through but he expects it will be in a matter of weeks at the most.
The City of Chico is getting a $50,000 dollar donation from PG&E to help repair roads.
Posted: Jan 3, 2019 3:38 PM
- Chico City Council accepts PG&E $50K donation
- Chico City Council Votes to Accept PG&E Donation
- Chico City Council Votes to Accept Donation for Police Department
- Chico City Council to Vote on PG&E Donation
- Chico City Council approvals
- Chico City Council meeting postponed
- Measure G: Chico City Council
- Chico City Council Removes Chico Airport Commissioner
- Donations being accepted for The Prom Project
- Adopt A Soldier for Christmas Accepting Donations
Scroll for more content...