CHICO, Calif. - Business leaders in Chico are seeking to better understand the economic impact of the Camp Fire.
To do this, they have created a survey to begin calculating that impact.
The chamber is asking everyone who has lost jobs, businesses, or felt any impact at all, to take the survey.
They will use the information that they get from the survey to determine how to move forward.
To take the survey, CLICK HERE.
- Chico Chamber of Commerce Creates Workforce Survey
- CEO and President of Chico Chamber of Commerce Steps Down
- Chico Chamber of Commerce 2018 Local Election Guide
- Oroville Chamber of Commerce Invites Public to Coffee Connection
- Paradise Ridge Chamber of Commerce re-brands logo
- Chamber of Commerce to Host Chico City Council Candidates at Forum
- Chico Chamber of Commerce Helps Establishments Navigate Post-Camp Fire Business Landscape
- Chico Chamber Summer Bash is Thursday
- Oroville’s Chamber of Commerce visited the city’s water treatment plant
- Body Found Near Sacramento River Identified as Former Redding Chamber of Commerce CEO