Tickets are still available for the Chico Chamber of Commerce’s Summer Bash Thursday evening, May 31st.
This year's gtathering celebrates the 80th Anniversary of Shubert’s Ice Cream & Candy, which has been a member of the Chamber of Commerce since 1940.
The Summer Bash will be held at Patrick Ranch on the Midway south of Chico from 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.. About 600 people are expected to turn out.
Advanced ticket pricing is $35 for general admission with two tickets for $60! Children 12 years and younger are $12. They'll be $5 more the day of the event.
There will be plenty of businesses with exhibits, a BBQ Dinner catered by Kinder's BBQ, and the Kelly Twins Dueling Pianos will perform.
For dessert? Scoops of Shubert's Ice Cream of course!
For more information call the chamber at (530) 891-5556 or visit their website here.
- Chico Chamber Summer Bash is Thursday
- Chico Chamber of Commerce Creates Workforce Survey
- Outbursts, Chamber Cleared after Chico Council's Contentious Sit-Lie Meeting
- CEO and President of Chico Chamber of Commerce Steps Down
- Chico Chamber of Commerce 2018 Local Election Guide
- Operation Chill Hits Chico the Summer
- Summer Program Inspires Chico Girls to Code
- 5 Chico schools undergo summer renovations
- Chico's Chamber of Commerce says Chico is in a worker shortage because of lack of housing
- Thursday Night Market returns in Chico