CHICO, Calif. - The non-profit Chico Cat Coalition (CCC) is gearing up for it's annual "Midnight Meows" fundraiser on Saturday, Oct 26.
The event will be held at the Chico Masonic Family Center at 1110 West East Avenue in Chico, from 5:30 - 9:30 p.m.
It's the biggest fundraiser of the year for the organization, that offers shelter, veterinary care and socialization to cats that are surrendered or abandoned until they can be adopted. The non-profit is 100% volunteer.
"Moonlight Meows" will feature a dinner catered by Special Times Catering, no-host bar, a character artist, photo booth and a comedian performance during dinner. The silent auction is one of the biggest draws.
Tickets are $50 or $350 for a table of 8. They are available online here, or you can call 530-894-1365.
- Chico Cat Coalition to host "Moonlight Meows"
- Ninja Coalition Obstacle Challenge Coming to Oroville
- Chico Mall hosts blood drive
- Firearms Policy Coalition opposes ‘special gun rights’ for Federal Judges
- Northern Valley Harm Reduction Coalition Takes Action to Stop Overdoses
- Chico Elks Lodge host of Veterans
- Chico State hosts panel to discuss homelessness
- Chico State hosting a 24-hour fundraising effort
- Salvation Army Chico hosts 5K race