CHICO, Calif. - A portion of Broadway in Downtown Chico will have lane closures between Third and Fourth Streets for the following three Mondays.
Due to the renovations of the historic Morehead Building located on Broadway, lanes will be closed on June 3, June 10, June 17.
Access through the area will be subject to traffic controls, delays, detours and possible closures.
Those driving through the area are encouraged to build extra time or take another route to avoid the area if possible.
Lane closures are expected to last from 7 a.m. through 3:30 p.m.
- Chico Broadway lane closure begins June 3
- Road closures to begin near Oroville Dam
- Closure of Oro-Chico Highway for Construction
- Rosaline Street in Redding Subject to Lane Closures
- Downtown Chico Bike Lane Trial Wrapping Up
- New Student Orientations Begin at Chico State
- Chico State Begins Fall Semester for 2018
- Chico Leaf Pick-Up Program Begins
- Clean up Begins on Horse Run Lane After Flooding
- Broadway Marquees Go Dark to Honor Playwright Neil Simon